As someone with an uneven skin tone, having a solid skincare regimen has become a requirement. It started with the Clinique 3 step system in high school, and has since progressed to include a multitude of skincare devices and acids.
Morning staples: Winter Edition
- Cleanser: Cetaphil cleanser/Pixi glow mud cleanser
- Toner: Lancome tonique benefiance exfoliating toner
- Serum: Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum
- Eye Cream: Kiehl’s creamy avocado eye cream
- Day Cream: Neutrogena visibly even daily moisturizer
These are the five steps I go through each morning. I tend to use the most basic and essential products in the morning and spend more time at night on my skincare