As someone with an uneven skin tone, having a solid skincare regimen has become a requirement. It started with the Clinique 3 step system in high school, and has since progressed to include a multitude of skincare devices and acids.
Morning staples: Winter Edition
- Cleanser: Cetaphil cleanser/Pixi glow mud cleanser
- Toner: Lancome tonique benefiance exfoliating toner
- Serum: Drunk Elephant Vitamin C serum
- Eye Cream: Kiehl’s creamy avocado eye cream
- Day Cream: Neutrogena visibly even daily moisturizer
These are the five steps I go through each morning. I tend to use the most basic and essential products in the morning and spend more time at night on my skincare
- Cleanser: Nip+fab glycolic cleanser
- Toner: Pixi glow tonic
- Serum: The ordinary C suspension serum
- Eye Cream:Kiehl’s creamy avocado eye cream
- Night cream: Shea butter with drops of vitamin E oil
A couple of nights during the week, I use treatments and face masks. My favorites are the pixi peel pads which have % glycolic acid. I use it twice a week or whenever I feel my skin needs some exfoliation.
I also use the Glamglow power mud mask whenever I feel my skin needs a detox. Finally in the way of physical exfoliants; I use a sugar scrub by Queen Helene whenever I feel my skin has some texture.
- PIxi Glow Peel Pads 20% glycolic acid
- Glamglow Super mud clearing treatment
- Queen Helene sugar polish
What are some of your skin care staples?