As I sit here, on my couch, the first evening of 2017 at an end, I’m thinking of ways in which I can improve during this new year. I have a plethora of things I want to work on this new year and I’m hoping putting them on a list and making said list public will help me stick to these goals.
- Financial responsibility-I am the epitome of impulsive shopping but I also have some responsibilities that I need to prioritize so therefore sticking to a realistic budget is number one on my list of goals for 2017
- Fitness-le Sighhhhhhh. Yes, I know, so stereotypical it’s maddening. Simply put, I don’t like what I look at in the mirror esp the mini double chin. I gained 20 lbs about 2 years ago after coming back from a phenomenal study abroad program. I merely want to go back to Samera2K13’s weight.
- Have a consistent hair regiment-Mainly, I buy all the products and never use them. Therefore for 2017 I want to give my natural hair so major CONSISTENT TLC.
- Skincare-This goes without saying but having great skin has always been a goal of mine. I have nothing stopping me except my own laziness so I intend on giving my skin a high priority this year.
- Be more patient/be silent- this has proven to be very helpful during some pretty intense life events this past year so hoping to expand on this in 2017 to help grow.
I’ll be checking in monthly with these 5 goals to ensure I’m on track.
Happy New Year!